Tuesday, February 18, 2014

At the hop!

Pre-dance!



Again, Brooklyn is amazing at the hula hoop!

Liam, Anna Riley, and Charleigh
 Friday was probably one of my very favorite days ever at preschool.  Your children were absolutely adorable-some in sock-hop and party clothes.  The kids were able to dance, hula-hoop, make cookies, coke-floats, comb their hair back, sing into microphones, etc.  It was just a FUN day and I loved that the whole school was able to enjoy this time together.  I was able to get to know some of the younger kids better, and I know the older kids loved seeing their younger siblings. 
Love me some Olivia!

This absolutely cracks me up!


Roxanna and friend Josie

Leah and sister Ruthie hanging out at the snack table!


Party-Hardy!

How low can you go?

1 comment:

  1. What a blast! Olivia had so much fun! She wore that scarf in her hair the rest of Friday and all day Saturday!

    ReplyDelete